Wednesday 25 April 2012

Cupcake Toppers

My daughter Madison is turning 7 on Friday and we have planned a party at Build-A-Bear on Saturday with 6 of her friends. She wants a Monster High themed cake. I have decided based on the venue to make cupcakes. So I began my search today for Monster High Cupcake ideas.
I found this great Blog http://mightydelighty.blogspot.ca which had a tutorial on how to make Monster high Cupcake toppers. So I went ahead and mixed up a batch of royal icing as per her instructions. I filled my icing bags with the great bag trick she mentions on hr site and made up some toppers. Unfortunately as soon as I tried to peel them from the wax paper they crumbled. I may not have let them dry enough before peeling, so I may give it another try tomorrow or I may have to come up with a plan B for Madison party on Saturday.


1 comment:

  1. They look awesome. I hope it works out the second time!!!!

    ReplyDelete