Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Crazy!!

Spring is in the air and for us it will be a busy one. We started of with a jammed packed Easter weekend. I had intended for a quiet one as I am still  recovering from the past 7 months but I enjoy visiting my family so much  that I could not say no to any of the festivities. We started the weekend of with a Good Friday fish dinner which my wonderful husband prepared for us his parents and my brother and sister-in-law and their children. I always love it when all the kids are able to get together and play.  We headed to my husbands Aunt and Uncles on Saturday for a visit with Chris extended family and a great meal. They own a beautiful piece of property with walking trails and ponds ( I posted one pic here). The kids love spending time there. Sunday morning the kids were up at the crack of dawn so we had a 7am Easter egg hunt at home (see the pic of this years Baskets) and followed it up with a hunt and visit at my parents in the afternoon.  Monday we were back hunting for eggs again at my in-laws house.What a crazy weekend which I will spend the first part of this week recovering from by laying on the couch most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment