Tuesday 29 May 2012

Physiotherapy

So my insurance company thought I should start a physiotherapy routine to prepare me for my return to work. They thought I could build endurance and strength by exercising a couple times a week. Well what they had in mind and what the physiotherapist had in mind are totally different. I am to report to the gym every morning for an hour long circuit of training including 10 min on the bike, resistance band training, weight equipment and reflection exercises. The trainer is pretty hardcore about me being there daily. It would seem I am giving up my rest time I order to do this training as the only available time I have to go is in the morning while both the kids are at school thus leaving me no alone time to relax. I guess exercise is meant to be relaxing I have yet to determine if I will i fact enjoy the routine of hitting the gym each morning. I have never had the motivation to do it before maybe I will become addicted to exercise endorphin's and keep it up once the allotted 6 weeks is complete. At least it will help get me back in bathing suit shape before the summer is in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment