Friday 4 May 2012

Skylander Surprise




Okay so here is the end result of the Skylander Cupcake theme. I did end up getting our local Sobey's to print me the topper pictures on edible paper with no hassle about the copyright. I think the images turned out great. I was worried they would be blurry as I did not have great photos to begin with. Then I just iced plain buttercream and once again added sprinkles a request from my son who has to always have the same as his sister. And voila super simple Skylander cupcakes for tomorrows party.

Colin tells me that they are just perfect and he wants the Slam Bam figure (pictured at bottom of the photos). This is ironic as as a treat I purchased the real Slam Bam figure and will add it to his cupcake tomorrow at candle time as a surprise. One of the last 5 Skylanders he is missing from his collection he should be thrilled. His seal of approval is all that counts as he is the customer in a way.  Now we just need to survive the 2 hours with the 14 kids from school. Happy Birthday Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment