Wednesday 9 May 2012

Reminisce

This evening I went searching in a few of our packed boxes for my collection of unused scrapbooks. I have started to scrap 2011 and it is time to find a book to house the pages. During my search I came across a book that I gave my Grandmother the year before she passed away. I was a question and answer book titled To My Grandchild with Love. In it she answered questions about her childhood, her first crush, how she met my grandfather and how she picked my mothers name among others. It is truly a treasure that I have it. I needed to write a quick post to tell the world that I had and have the most amazing, wise, generous, loving grandparents and as Mother's day approaches I am glad I found that book today. It reminds me of how incredibly lucky I am to be a Mom of two children with 4 wonderful Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment