Friday 22 June 2012

Mario Layout

I began scrap booking 7 years ago after my daughter was born. My mother-in-law gave me an album with 3 completed pages in it after she was born and I continued to make more pages throughout the year. I have completed one book a year since then plus some extras for holidays and such. I am always about 1 year behind in the book I am working on. I never seem to get caught up, probably because I am always taking pictures. Here is a pic of the latest page I completed. 
 This Mario themed page was to document a fun play date the kids had with our close friends. I downloaded and sized with photo shop all the Mario images. The paper is a plain green card-stock and the cloud paper is by Recollections. I used a Flip-Flap from close to my heart for the page opening. I had fun with this one and I am pleased how it came out.
Thanks for looking.






No comments:

Post a Comment