Monday 25 June 2012

Teacher Gifts

As the end of the school year is fast approaching (the end of this week) I went on the hunt today for a end of the year gift for the kids teachers. We are in a unique situation with the need to buy 5 gifts for teachers, oh and don't forget the bus driver (who will probably only get a box of chocolates). So I wanted to find a gift that was nice for all tstaff and had a little more of a personal touch than just the regular box of chocolates (sorry bus driver) or Tim Horton's gift card (plus I did coffee gift cards a Christmas). So I went searching at my new favorite idea spot Pinterest.com  and found several great ideas. I decided to go with a beach towel, magazine, travel size Suntan lotion, travel glass and chocolate bar. I will attach a card stating have a relaxing summer. Here is a picture of my finished gifts. I got everything at my local Walmart. Towel were 2 for 10, cups were $5each, chocolate were $1.28 each and the Travel Lotion was $4.97 each and the magazines range from $3.00-$9.00 (I was not thinking about the price when I picked them opps) This make the total gift about $20-$25 each. Hope the teachers enjoy them and their summer.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! What a neat little package - I hope all the teachers were appreciative!

    ReplyDelete